- Len Baida '07 New York State Court Officers
- Rudy Baptiste '08 Suffolk County Attorney's Office
- Bill Barber '06 William F. Barber & Associates
- Prof. Myra Berman '05 Touro Law Center
- Shanna Black '09 Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates, P.C.
- Lisa Brantman '93 Attorney at Law
- Lane Bubka '10 Suffolk County District Attorney's Offie
- Kathleen Casey '98 Frenkel, Lambert, Weiss, Weissman & Gordon, LLP
- Christopher Chimeri '11 Attorney at Law
- Prof. Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus '98 Touro Law Center
- Jeff Donato '00 Jeffrey M. Donato, PLLC
- Indira Edwards '05 Capital One
- Crysti Farra '09 Turley Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP
- Giovanna Ferdenzi '99 Nassau Suffolk Law Services
- Hon. Jeffrey Goodstein '97 Supreme Court, Nassau County
- Pamela Greene '98 Attorney at Law
- Melanie Hendry '04 United States Attorney's Office
- Megan Landy '12 England & England, P.C.
- Kelly Magnuson '98 Law Office of Borrelli & Associates
- Morgan Maragliano '13 2013-14 Post-Graduate New York State Senate Fellow
- Natasha Meyers '03 The Meyers Law Group
- William Murphy '11 The Murphy Law Group
- Danielle Schwager '98 Danielle I Schwager, P.C.
- Heidelind Semmig '02 Shaub, Ahmuty, Citrin & Spratt, LLP
- Sarah Simpson '08 Suffolk County Legislature
- Erica Vladimer '13 2013-14 Post-Graduate New York State Senate Fellow
- Fred Vogeney '06 Frederick N. Vogeney & Associates, P.C.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Monday, August 12, 2013
Touro Law Center's Office of Institutional Advancement is proud to announce that Judge Anna Anzalone ’86, Nassau County District Court, has been selected as the alum of the month for June 2013. Judge Anzalone is a member of the Law Center’s Alumni Leadership Council and participates in a number of the law center’s events and programs. Her accomplished career highlighted in the bio below. On behalf of the entire law school community, we extend our congratulations to Judge Anna Anzalone.
Judge Anna Anzalone was elected to the District Court Bench in 2003. A 1986 graduate of Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Judge Anzalone was in private practice until 1994, when she joined the office of the Nassau County Attorney as a Deputy County Attorney. In 1996, she was appointed an Assistant Attorney General in the office of the NYS Attorney General, and then Law Secretary to County Court Judge Arthur M. Diamond from 1991 - 2001.
Please visit www.tourolaw.edu/alumniofthemonth to read more.